torsdag 30. mars 2017

#Repost @runanempire with @repostapp ・・・ ⚔️The Battle for Tromso - Part 3⚔️ . This week we’re sharing the bitter winter rivalry between @neilliebus and @barfotgimse on the Island of Tromso. Today it’s @barfotgimse chance to tell his side of the story. . "It was my colleague Erlend who introduce me to the Run an Empire beta. First we competed with each other, but we also noticed a player called Neilliebus on Tromsø island. I've never seen Neilliebus in real live, maybe it’s someone I know? . Every time I got a notification that Neliebus had taken my empire, I had to make a new plan. I don't like red and yellow hexes on my map. My mission - just green and blue on the entire island. Before Run an Empire I often ran out and back, now I am aways thinking about the largest circle. . I remember the day Nelliebus did the 26k run round the whole Island - I was impressed. I went straight out and ran 24k. Not only to take Neilliebus but also my colleagues empire. I am now in training for Hamperokken Skyrace in august 53k with 4600m elevation so doing a lot of running. I hope I finished the race - of course I’ll have Run An Empire on too! . When spring melts the snow in the mountains I will expand my running around Tromsø. I have already done some, but before the app launches in Tomso I want to be a strong king with a large empire. . . #gaming #gamer #games #strategy #gamedev #dev #running #run #runner #instarunners #trailrunning #jogging #marathon #halfmarathon #runnerspace #runhappy #finishline #furtherfasterforever #nikerunning #cardio #endurance #exercise #fitmom #fitfluential #fitness #fitnessaddict #fitspo #workout


via IFTTT

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar